News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Serious Mustang crash

Started by Corey Bowcutt, August 02, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

https://www.facebook.com/Break/videos/10156503304167792/

I hope this link works. I have never seen a crash this bad. It seems the driver walked away.

BGlover67

Wow, God was certainly with the driver on that one.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

CSX 4133

He may have walked away, but I imagine he will feel it's affects for days or month's in some cases. He was indeed extremely "lucky" and blessed to have survived.

Well,would love to know the backstory...Looks like a single car accident..Depending on the circumstances he may have "walked away" in handcuffs..Be smart people,the life you save may be your own(or any of the rest of us)...

Bigfoot

Hard to believe someone could survive that.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

WOW! That is one lucky person
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

NC TRACKRAT

Looks like he hit the concrete lamp post doing some serious speed.  If he did, indeed, walk away, he was probably walking kinda funny with all that poop in his pants!
5S071, 6S1467

Quote from: Bigfoot on August 02, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
Hard to believe someone could survive that.
.   Well the airbag DID deploy....

kjspeed

I'm with papa scoops on this one unless someone can find an article to go along with it. No emergency vehicles, no police, only lots of gawkers taking pictures. There is a dent in the one metal light pole, but that kind of impact would have snapped that pole off clean. I have a hard time believing that much time could pass and that many people could be first on the scene with not one emergency responder. I also can't believe they would have responded and then left the scene like this with no police tape, etc. so any passersby could disturb the scene, take souvenirs, pictures, etc.
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

thefordshow

Hard to believe,..grass and weeds not disturbed like the parts were placed there, no scrapes on the sidewalk.  I'm feeling my leg being pulled. ;)

Chris Thauberger

...but its on Facebook, it HAS to be real.....
                                                                       .                                                                          .
                                                                        .  :o

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

0F94M

Happened in Seattle in 2016... 90 mph in a 35.   It was a rental.  Hope he bought the LDW! There was a link to a local news story in the Facebook comments.