News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Carter fuel pump

Started by aboss4tg, August 04, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aboss4tg

I have two carter fuel pumps, crimp style one says made in Canada with what looks like a date stamp 21F8A and the other says made in USA with a date stamp that reads 13L7A. Both are the button top but the stamping for Carter are completely different. They both have 4567 S
Trying to see if one of these are correct for my 69 GT350 made in April 69 or if anyone can direct me to the correct pump.

Todd
69 GT 350 Hertz
66 Convertible C code
66 Fastback A code
88 Saleen
89 SSP

Bob Gaines

Quote from: aboss4tg on August 04, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
I have two carter fuel pumps, crimp style one says made in Canada with what looks like a date stamp 21F8A and the other says made in USA with a date stamp that reads 13L7A. Both are the button top but the stamping for Carter are completely different. They both have 4567 S
Trying to see if one of these are correct for my 69 GT350 made in April 69 or if anyone can direct me to the correct pump.

Todd
The one you want is the 3/8 inlet port ,button top and with "CARTER" printed  on the pump.The one marked CAR bura TER is not for your car.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby