News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

After Bullitt, What Is The Next Mustang Lost Treasure?

Started by BGlover67, August 09, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350hr

Or the fastback with red interior and Monza gas cap on the top of the rear fender.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Coralsnake

I am pretty sure I spoke to the author of the article.

Regardless, its just a couple of days....and the fun begins!

Don Johnston

Careful, someone will start doing a Morrison Continuation Series, the '67 JM500.   ::)

98SVT - was 06GT

All this Mustang hoopla is being announced around the time of the garage sale at George Barris' - what was found in the rafters there? Wreckage of the Morrison car? The Sonny & Cher Mustangs? I know the Cobra powered Munster cars will be there for display only.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Nobody could ruin a car like George Barris could.   :P

Special Ed

I seen & have photos of the boss 429 LID dolly in detroit back 25 years ago  after a guy found it in a ford storage place & had it in his back yard but cant find his ph # or my photos as i sent them to somebody to do a story back in the mid 90s & never got them back.

Quote from: Coralsnake on August 10, 2018, 05:39:13 PM
I am pretty sure I spoke to the author of the article.

Regardless, its just a couple of days....and the fun begins!

Are we there yet?

Coralsnake

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Coralsnake

Unfortunately, its not my decision and I wish to respect the owner's wishes....it will be worth the wait.

gt350hr

I too am sworn to secrecy but I will say it is a 196? for sure. I guarantee that!
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Bossssssss

Quote from: 2112 on August 10, 2018, 06:31:28 PM
Nobody could ruin a car like George Barris could.   :P

...i would say the Chip Fooseball on the Looseball is running a very close 2nd place. With the Gas Flunky's in hot pursuit placing third....

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Quote from: Bossssssss on August 13, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

...i would say the Chip Fooseball on the Looseball is running a very close 2nd place. With the Gas Flunky's in hot pursuit placing third....

Foose uses buckets of bondo and fake fur?

Yeah I don't like anything over 15" diameter wheels on 60's muscle, but when I saw his '65 Impala, the "Imposter", I will unabashedly refer to  Foose as the greatest American Custom car builder to date.

Period.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2015/03/10/chip-foose-designed-1965-chevy-impala-takes-2015-ridler-award/?refer=musweekly

You should watch the video, it proves you actually can polish a turd.