News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

After Bullitt, What Is The Next Mustang Lost Treasure?

Started by BGlover67, August 09, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

69mach351w

++1 Pete ;)

But, STILL (all through these rare finds here) can't understand why anyone would put such a rare car "outside" in the elements ::)

I KNOW, you're thinking,"they didn't know they were rare or different".  I still say bullchit!!

These people HAVE to know in some sort of instinct that these Ford cars mean something when they have different badging, sequentials, lettering, etc.... even way back then ???

Coralsnake

I cant explain someone elses thought process or motivation, but I can tell you the story of how it was found and where its been.
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

1967 eight barrel

Quote from: 2112 on August 14, 2018, 01:13:32 AM
Quote from: Bossssssss on August 13, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

...i would say the Chip Fooseball on the Looseball is running a very close 2nd place. With the Gas Flunky's in hot pursuit placing third....

Foose uses buckets of bondo and fake fur?

Yeah I don't like anything over 15" diameter wheels on 60's muscle, but when I saw his '65 Impala, the "Imposter", I will unabashedly refer to  Foose as the greatest American Custom car builder to date.
I am running 17" 10 spokes on my Shelby. I put the 15" away.  Not much in the way of decent rubber for 15" rims. I'm running 255 40 17 rear and 245 40 17 front. 

Period.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2015/03/10/chip-foose-designed-1965-chevy-impala-takes-2015-ridler-award/?refer=musweekly

You should watch the video, it proves you actually can polish a turd.