News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

After Bullitt, What Is The Next Mustang Lost Treasure?

Started by BGlover67, August 09, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richstang

Quote from: BGlover67 on August 17, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
Are you sure? ;)

I'd say Yes. The article was written on the 14th, and states the intro will be on Thursday.
The Cobra Jet was introduced yesterday, wasn't it?
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

JD

Quote from: 67411F--0100-ENG. on August 17, 2018, 01:00:34 PM
I think 0100 and 0139 are going to be joined by their long lost missing sister, 0131.  If yes, with any luck, the 3 "red headed sister cars" may be reunited sometime in the not too distant future.  Now, wouldn't that be something to see!!!

That is news!!
(If that is the case thanks to whomever didn't "crush" what was to be crushed.)

Thanks, E
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

gt350hr

Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Bill

Quote from: gt350hr on August 17, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
  The suspense is making me red in the face!

Could it be something to go along with this one of a kind, Kona Blue "Bullit" built for a charity raffle that is being unveiled at the Woodward Cruise  ;)

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Engineer

Google search shows:

Shelby's Little Red GT500 EXP discovered!
Autoweek-3 hours ago
Shelby's Little Red GT500 EXP is the only GT500 coupe built by Shelby American. It was just the second coupe to get a serial number and was ...

Postage stamp size photo of rear passenger quarter. Link is not active.

BGlover67

I just spoke with Brian Styles he's at the event tonight with a whole bunch of folks that we all know. He has sent me a link to a site where he's going to upload live pictures as they become available of the car.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cCpl5RvGfYxI55MLnTGNoMLaXxG81w

I just modified the link
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

Coralsnake

Well, that certainly is interesting. I think this thread needs to start fresh

Don Johnston

Looks like the new 2019/2020 (?) Ford Shelby GT500 and they will probably reveal the actual rated horsepower (press releases so far say 700+).

Shelby_r_b

Lil' Red!!!!

Here are two pics (one is a bigger version of the one posted prior) I found...gee, wonder what would make a notchback car so interesting under that tarp?  Especially, with a 67 style hood.  ::)
Nothing beats a classic!

Lil' Red isn't my cup of tea, but I would really be interested in the story of how it was rediscovered.

Especially since it appears to be sitting outside in the mid-west. (labeled as Texas)

BGlover67

Quote from: 2112 on August 17, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
Lil' Red isn't my cup of tea, but I would really be interested in the story of how it was rediscovered.

Especially since it appears to be sitting outside in the mid-west. (labeled as Texas)

The word is Jason Billups found it.  Perhaps he will enlighten us on here.  I'm sure the story is great.

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

Richstang

Quote from: Shelby_0022 on August 17, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
Lil' Red!!!!

Here are two pics (one is a bigger version of the one posted prior) I found...gee, wonder what would make a notchback car so interesting under that tarp?  Especially, with a 67 style hood.  ::)

The Super Snake is under the cover...still waiting for the unveiled photos at the dinner.
I still think this is HUGE...or is that LITTLE...hehe
So much for throwing the wolves of the trail Pete.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar