News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

For the Shelby fan who has everything

Started by BGlover67, August 12, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

They are now selling shower curtains.  I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me if I tried to put either of these up in our bathroom.

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Alan

I'd show you a shower curtain but I'd get thrown off the forum. LOL
Max
'67    0029

CSX 4133

If not for glass doors,  I'd opt for the badge edition one.

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: BGlover67 on August 12, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
They are now selling shower curtains.  I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me if I tried to put either of these up in our bathroom.

LOL!  So true, regarding the the wife and her...tastes.  Same's true here.

...when are they going to come out with Shelby Toilet Paper?  I usually do a lot of reading in that region anyway. 
Nothing beats a classic!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Alan on August 12, 2018, 12:18:05 PM
I'd show you a shower curtain but I'd get thrown off the forum. LOL
Max

Baaaaaaa
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

How much? I am sure my wife wouldn't even notice......right........ ;D

CSX 4133

LOL!  So true, regarding the the wife and her...tastes.  Same's true here.

...when are they going to come out with Shelby Toilet Paper?  I usually do a lot of reading in that region anyway.
[/quote]

Probably wouldn't want it, probably single ply for weight savings.

Don Johnston

If they made Shelby toilet paper, would you need a license to use it legally and would extra rolls be considered continuations?  I am so confused on the topic. 8)

shelbydoug

Quote from: Don Johnston on August 12, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
If they made Shelby toilet paper, would you need a license to use it legally and would extra rolls be considered continuations?  I am so confused on the topic. 8)

;D

Don't you remember the Shelby rolls of toilet paper that Kopec was making during the lawsuit? You could wipe Shelby's face on you private parts.

Maybe what I saw was just a prototype of just one?   ::)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Don Johnston

Good chance that anything can be licensed now, maybe not CS face, but if the license fee is right... ::)

GT350Lad

Quote from: Don Johnston on August 12, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

;D you missed your calling Don. Next convention you should do some stand up!
6S373
6S1276

SFM6S087

I gotta have one of those curtains! And I'm not asking nobody. Besides, my wife already knows I'm crazy.

Steve

gt350hr

They did make Shelby toilet paper. It wasn't too popular because the ROUGHNESS of the standard paper . The autographed paper was softer but  ;)just to expensive at $20 a sheet.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

SFM6S087

Just ordered my shower curtain, plus a cool Shelby flag. I think I can get my wife to convert that flag into a bath towel. She's very handy with a sewing machine - already made a white/blue stripe car cover for my pride & joy.

Steve