News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

10,000,000TH Ford Mustang Built

Started by A1965GT350, August 13, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A1965GT350

Seems like only yesterday it was the 1966 1,000,000th one built.

Ten million cars is a lot of cars. Only about 25 nameplates have ever crossed that mega-threshold and now, Ford adds its Mustang to that list. The Blue Oval invited owners of all 54 years out to its Dearborn, Michigan, headquarters and then to the Flat Rock Plant, where the Mustang has been built since the fifth generation began production in 2004.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a22685772/10-millionth-ford-mustang-celebration/

SFM6S087

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the author of that article goofed on his timeline twice. Once with "sixty-plus years on." Should have been "fifty-plus years." And once writing about the "previous 64 years" of Mustang production. That obviously should have been 54.

Maybe math wasn't stressed much in his degree plan. Oh well, I'm sure he could teach me a few things about grammar and punctuation.

Steve

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

mark p

One way or another, pretty impressive numbers  8)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird