Author Topic: NRA Car Show  (Read 4261 times)

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

• SAAC Member
  • “Drive it like you stole it”
    • View Profile
NRA Car Show
« on: August 15, 2018, 10:07:57 PM »
On Sept 23rd the NRA has a great car show, the guy running it loves Ford’s, especially Shelby’s
The pole are great, the museum is awesome and it’s a great time
Heck, I don’t even like guns, but I love going to this show and seeing the cars and the museum
Space is limited and they try and get a crosssection of vehicles, so sign up and bring your Shelby or just come and see the show

https://nrahqrange.nra.org/2018-car-and-truck-show/
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

1967 eight barrel

Re: NRA Car Show
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 01:05:41 PM »
Too bad this one is on the east coast. I would attend. I may just non-rev and attend anyway.

-Keith

davez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 09:55:09 AM »
Received an email Friday.
The show has been cancelled due to rain.
Not rescheduled until next year at this time

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 07:18:20 PM »
On Sept 23rd the NRA has a great car show, the guy running it loves Ford’s, especially Shelby’s
Heck, I don’t even like guns, but I love going to this show and seeing the cars and the museum
Space is limited and they try and get a crosssection of vehicles, so sign up and bring your Shelby or just come and see the show

??

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 11:28:38 PM »

??

I am not a gun fan, had to testify at two murder trials, where someone got mad and killed another person with a gun. Once when I was 15 and the second one at 19.
Like everything else with ownership comes responsibility, in these two cases ownership and a temper resulted in the deaths of two people
I appreciate the engineering of guns and know many responsible  gun owners, I also know other people that I think should not
Like I said I’m not a fan of guns, but I like the NRA show, the pole who out it on and the NRA museum
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 11:31:17 PM »
I was registered for the show and was disappointed when I received the email on Friday saying it was canceled. I will catch it next year.

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 05:42:41 AM »
It’s a real nice show with a out of really nice and different cars. They work really hard to make it a great show.
Already signed up for next year  :)

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 05:48:56 AM »
Steve, I do respect your decision. As a conceal carry person, I understand and respect guns myself.
But guns don’t kill people......people kill people.

If a gun was lying on a shelf and nobody ever picked it up or touched it, that gun will lay there forever.
But if some idiot picks it up to use it unlawfully, that’s a different story.

Again, I do respect your decision about guns.

Rich

davez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 08:30:14 PM »
https://nrahqrange.nra.org/2019-car-and-truck-show/

Show has been scheduled for Sept. 22, 2019 this year

1967 eight barrel

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 05:05:06 PM »
Steve, I do respect your decision. As a conceal carry person, I understand and respect guns myself.

If a gun was lying on a shelf and nobody ever picked it up or touched it, that gun will lay there forever.

Rich
Rich, as a Federal Carry I do carry. Even on the flight deck.  3,000,000,000 lives a year are saved by firearms. Sadly, like anything else the few who abuse them get the spotlight. It's the media's narrative to misinform and run a campaign of disinformation.
I have over 200 firearms. They span from the mid 1700's current. They don't kill anyone. They don't think nor do they have a conscience.
Interesting that we don't have an issue with illegals and the crime that comes with them, but law abiding citizens are a threat.  I will never be a victim or will I allow another to if I can stop it.

-Keith
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 07:10:09 PM by 1967 eight barrel »

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 05:51:35 PM »
The show and the people who put it on are the stars.
Great looking cars, great location,fantastic museum, even has good food
Signup today before it’s filled up

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2019, 06:50:32 AM »

Rich
Rich, as a Federal Carry I do carry. Even on the flight deck.  3,000,000,000 lives a year are saved by firearms. Sadly, like anything else the few who abuse them get the spotlight. It's the media's narrative to misinform and run a campaign of disinformation.
I have over 200 firearms. They span from the mid 1700's current. They don't kill anyone. They don't think nor do they have a conscience.
Interesting that we don't have an issue with illegals and the crime that comes with them, but law abiding citizens are a threat.  I will never be a victim or will I allow another to if I can stop it.

-Keith
Amen!!  Thanks for posting Keith ;)

Rich