Author Topic: Little Red  (Read 54168 times)

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
Re: Little Red
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2018, 04:59:58 PM »
I swear I only told one guy, so we know where the leak came from ....

;)

I have corrected most of the typos, if anyone sees anything please hollar back

www.thecoralsnake.com/EXP

Sincerely,

Saac Forum / Little Red Official Liason Officer

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2018, 05:04:27 PM »
You guys know how hard its been not talking about this since March? I have had to call Pete several times and threaten to have Fuller shoot a missile at him if he didn't hush. Glad its finally out so I can relax, well at least relax about trying to keep it quiet. Now we have to start the work part. The response has been great so far. Over 400K likes on the Facebook page and we've already received 5 new photos. The media and PR team from Barrett Jackson has done an amazing job. I will share with Pete and he can post as soon as I get the ok from Scottsdale. Going to be a fun journey bringing these 2 special coupes back to life.   

Awesome!!  I was thinking the same thing.  I just met you met you a couple weeks ago at SAAC 43 and I thought that was probably difficult to keep to yourself through that and many other times I am sure.  Such a huge achievement to find that car, it would be difficult not to share with friends and other like minded folks that are into these cars.   I am looking forward to seeing the progress and any new information found about the car.  Congratulations!

Richstang

• View Profile
    • 1967 Shelby Research Group
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2018, 05:36:48 PM »
I swear I only told one guy, so we know where the leak came from ....

;)

I have corrected most of the typos, if anyone sees anything please hollar back

www.thecoralsnake.com/EXP

Sincerely,

Saac Forum / Little Red Official Liason Officer

HEY, hey, hey, I never told a sole. (Besides, I thought you might have been messing with me after my forum 2.0 reintroduction post on Little Red back in the late winter.) I even tried to throw the wolves of the track when they starting to figure it out. That post about #0176 was one diversion. Autoweek seemed to be the real last minute spoiler. They posted those field pictures the night before.

1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2018, 06:22:32 PM »
 Okay maybe I told two people...  :D

billups67

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2018, 07:01:21 PM »
Pete maybe more like 3 or 4 or maybe 5 or 6.....Doesn't matter now. What matters is Little Red is no longer lost. Great day for the car world. Glad I was a part of it.

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »
Okay maybe I told two people...  :D

That's a good thing.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2018, 08:32:50 PM »
Pete maybe more like 3 or 4 or maybe 5 or 6.....Doesn't matter now. What matters is Little Red is no longer lost. Great day for the car world. Glad I was a part of it.

Not true. Just two, one squealed

Scott Fuller

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2018, 09:37:59 PM »
I have had to call Pete several times and threaten to have Fuller shoot a missile at him if he didn't hush.

:)

68blk500c

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2018, 09:49:23 PM »

No guilt here.

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2018, 07:01:48 AM »

No guilt here.

Well, it depends on who you squeal to? If Einstein was walking around telling people, "E=mc2", would it matter?  Plus tell your 'shrink'. I found Little Red, they are more likely to think that it was a stripper you saw once in a nudie bar.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

66TotalPerf

• SAAC Member
  • 66 GT350 Tribute
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2018, 01:39:25 AM »
How long has Craig had the Green Hornet? Was that car's location always known?
-Brent
'66 GT350 Tribute, '66 F100 4x4

66TotalPerf

• SAAC Member
  • 66 GT350 Tribute
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2018, 01:43:46 AM »
You guys know how hard its been not talking about this since March? I have had to call Pete several times and threaten to have Fuller shoot a missile at him if he didn't hush. Glad its finally out so I can relax, well at least relax about trying to keep it quiet. Now we have to start the work part. The response has been great so far. Over 400K likes on the Facebook page and we've already received 5 new photos. The media and PR team from Barrett Jackson has done an amazing job. I will share with Pete and he can post as soon as I get the ok from Scottsdale. Going to be a fun journey bringing these 2 special coupes back to life.   

For those not on Facebook, please continue sharing photos/updates on here or the Little Red website.
Definitely looking forward to following the restoration and to hopefully seeing it in person once done.
Will Craig have these two coupes at shows/events after restoration?

Thanks!
Brent
-Brent
'66 GT350 Tribute, '66 F100 4x4

Special Ed

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2018, 08:40:56 AM »
Interesting that the wheels on little red are the same as the first 1970 boss 429 lawman & its trailer when it got crushed while unloading ship & stayed over in vietnam. Also the 1969  boss 429 silver jade (that was painted by mistake & stayed at KK plant for a year until the KK plant shut down) also went to Courtesy motors littleton co. & stayed in denver area until we found it & i have another shelby that came from there as well.

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2018, 09:22:44 AM »
I know thats the other end of the portal. 101 and 41 both factory EFI cars came through Colorado

owenkelley

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2018, 09:46:24 AM »
Could somebody post a link to the Little Red Facebook page? I searched but couldn't find it. Just brought up a bunch of articles about the car itself.