News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Hipo Mustang Website

Started by bluek, August 18, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluek

Figured someone here will know what's going on with the Hipomustang.com site -- says down for maintenance.

Any idea how long and what the issues are?

Thanks

zray

As usual,  Marv & Hank are MIA. 

Z

69mach351w

I have tried off-and-on for over a year to become a member there. And it won't work for me, says something is wrong with my info??

Lol, don't understand.

zray

Quote from: 69mach351w on August 18, 2018, 10:55:38 AM
I have tried off-and-on for over a year to become a member there. And it won't work for me, says something is wrong with my info??

Lol, don't understand.

Well now you you don't  have to wonder what you were missing .     Likely you were trying to register using a gmail or yahoo email address, which they don't / didn't allow.

Z

69mach351w

No, used AOL.

My bud got in using AOL, but said he tried and tried till it worked, which I did ::)

No biggy tho

camp upshur

Was a great and active site for many years.
Then a crash and 'new' website.
Never recovered. Such a great source .... just flittered away.... where'd everybody go?

SCARY...............

sg66

Quote from: zray on August 18, 2018, 10:29:52 AM
As usual,  Marv & Hank are MIA. 

Z
Marv was here a few weeks ago with a list of parts for sale http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=2648.0

Greg

I tried to register 3-4 times as well with an AOL email and it wouldn't take it so I quit trying. 
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Quote from: camp upshur on August 18, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Was a great and active site for many years.
Then a crash and 'new' website.
Never recovered. Such a great source .... just flittered away.... where'd everybody go?

SCARY...............

Which site are you referring to?

bluek

Shame,  use to be such a great source of information.  I lost my password and hadn't been able to log in for a long time and couldn't create a new account.

Would be nice if we could merge the hipomustang forum with the SAAC forum given the obvious connections between the cars.

Have a K Code section under   The Cars

Appreciate all the great information here.

Relicdog

Wow,
that's a great idea if its possible, being the owner of a 1965 K-code I found the site to be invaluable.
Fred, Zray an some of the other guys were always willing to help with problems you were having.
I talked to Fred earlier this week, he's not sure what the problem is.

Relicdog

gt350hr

Website crashes seem to be common these days.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

acman63

I havent been abl e to log in there in over a year.  I even tried signing up again and no go. 
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member