News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

5S199 at BJ Scottsdale

Started by Shelby_r_b, January 22, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5s386

My records show that there were claims of an original drivetrain. I was also surprised about the selling price. Please consider having a 65 Shelby expert inspect the car for an honest answer for validation.
In the meantime, just drive and enjoy it!

Bigfoot

Congrats to the new owner.
Enjoy it.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

chris NOS

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! enjoy it on the road !

KR Convertible

Congrats on the purchase!  Now comes the hard part, waiting for it to be delivered.  It took 5 and 6 weeks for my last 2 cars to be delivered from B-J to PA.  Hopefully, you are closer.

PhilS

Thanks for the positive remarks. Transport says I should have it within two weeks. Hope that's true, I'm looking forward to driving it.

sfm5s081

Hi Phil, Sorry for the last couple of price bumps. Still a great buy. What part of the country are you in? I have a source for the correct fuel pump- if you feel like spending $1700 or so.

PhilS

Thanks sfm5s081,
I'm in Dallas but keep my cars in OK. I'm planning on John Brown coming to do a thorough inspection soon. I may opt for a correct fuel pump but there are some other things to address also. You never know what will happen at an auction , especially no reserve. I'm just happy you stopped under 300k.
Phil

sfm5s081

Yeah, I wanted to be all in at the $300 mark or a bit under. Thats only because I own #81. Had I not already owned a 65... 199 probably would have been coming home with me