News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Original 1967 SHELBY GT350 / GT500 Steering Wheel

Started by George Schalk, August 27, 2018, 12:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Schalk

This is a very nice original 1967 Shelby GT350 / GT500 steering wheel.  The wheel has been restored and is in beautiful condition.   This is not one of the current reproductions you see all over Ebay.  Comes with an original horn button and GT350 foil (someone used a ball point pen and wrote "289" on the front of the foil).  Why settle for a reproduction wheel in your original Shelby.

Asking $3,900.00 $3,500.00.  Email or message me if interested. -SOLD-

Thanks,
George Schalk
602-694-0168

mgreene

I sold that horn button with the "289" marked in it several years ago - to someone in North Carolina, I believe. Also sold a '67 wheel separately - possibly the same wheel - it had been redone in wood with the incorrect grain and direction:

'66 GT-350H
'69 428SCJ Mach 1
'72 Pantera

Bob Gaines

Quote from: mgreene on August 28, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
I sold that horn button with the "289" marked in it several years ago - to someone in North Carolina, I believe. Also sold a '67 wheel separately - possibly the same wheel - it had been redone in wood with the incorrect grain and direction:

Hard to not distinguish that they are two different wheels given the pictures .The one in the for sale ad looks correct.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

George Schalk

I've had my steering wheel (the one listed for sale) tucked away for 15+ years.  I purchased the wheel as you see it and it came with the center cap that's pictured.  You can definitely see the wheel posted by mgreene is not the same wheel as mine.  I am open to an offer if you need an original steering wheel for your '67.

George Schalk

New price on the Steering wheel.  -Steering Wheel is SOLD-

Thanks,
George Schalk