News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

AmeriCarna LIVE 2018, Please join the SAAC Carolina's Members

Started by BGlover67, August 27, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Please join us for AmeriCarna LIVE on Saturday, Nov. 24, in Davidson, NC!  Last year we met up the night before and toured Mike Roger's awesome car collection.  If there is any interest, we can try and meet up again the night before and do something.  I'm working on getting our cars to park as a group in the VIP reserved parking again like last year along with the NASCAR drivers and such.  Please drop me a line if you think you may be going.

Thanks,

Brian
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

FlyNavy

This is a great show, to refresh your memory, or if you're thinking of attending, here are photos from last year:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/30404532@N04/albums/72157687733586442

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

FlyNavy

Any update?

TedS

I'm registered and trying g to get some last-minute work done on the car. Plan to get there Friday pm.

BGlover67

Quote from: FlyNavy on November 12, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
Any update?

Bill,

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to attend this year. I'll be on an 'unexpected vacation' right about then ::)  I really enjoy going to this every year too.  It's a fun event for a very worthy cause.  Still, if there is anything I can do to help coordinate, or if anyone has a question, just contact me.

Once again, please take lot's of pictures! You did a great job last year.  So glad to hear Ted's KR will be there.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

FlyNavy

I'll be there, and I'll be sure to be photographing.   8)

FlyNavy

With a 19,000% chance of rain on Saturday, the show has been moved to Sunday 11/25. 

BGlover67

Bill,

Your car looks great, as usual!  Enjoy the day, the weather should be much better.

Brian
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

TedS

Quote from: FlyNavy on November 25, 2018, 08:47:05 AM
1 Shelby and 425 Vettes so far, help!!!!!
Wife and I will be there shortly but moral support only....no car.

TedS

TedS

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover