News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Some of our Restoration Services from Shelby Parts and Restoration

Started by acman63, August 29, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_Speegle

Quote from: jesSPR on October 21, 2020, 12:57:46 PM
Hello,
This is Jesse from Shelby Parts and Restoration. As many of you may have heard, Jim is quite sick and has not been around the shop for some time. He is currently doing his best to get healthy enough to come back to work, but we do not have an ETA. ...................

In our thoughts and prayers
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

SBCARGUY

Quote from: jesSPR on October 21, 2020, 12:57:46 PM
Hello,
This is Jesse from Shelby Parts and Restoration. As many of you may have heard, Jim is quite sick and has not been around the shop for some time. He is currently doing his best to get healthy enough to come back to work, but we do not have an ETA. I have been heavily involved with a neighboring shop for the last 2 years and have not been around Shelby Parts on a daily basis as I once was.  Unfortunately, that means I do not know where Jim left off on many orders and projects. That said, I am putting a halt on new orders to concentrate on the backlog and get everything back up to speed. I would appreciate if anyone who has an outstanding order for parts or parts they sent in for restoration to please contact me and let me know what you are waiting on.  I cannot predict or promise when I will be available on the shop phone, so  please email Jesse @ shelbyparts com  and I will do my best to get back to you.
Please let me know what you ordered/sent, approximately when you ordered and/or sent it, as well as your phone number and address.
Thanks,
jes

Truly hope he recovers soon.

68gtcoupe

propayne

Very sorry to hear this - hope Jim gets back to doing what he loves to do soon.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

Jbarela

Just sent an email to you. Thanks Jesse for helping Jim out. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

sending good thoughts and prayers your way Jim.Get well soon
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

corbins

Hoping his recovery is swift and complete....   my steering box is up there somewhere :) But his health is way more important !

Bob Gaines

Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

CSX 4133

I wish to extend my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery as well.

Chad

jswoody

Mr.Guts

8T03S1425

WOW, this is a bummer. Jim and Jesse have been a joy to work with. Jim gets much of the credit for how nicely his business operates and the services he offer, but Jesse is a great wingman. I wish Jim a comfortable, speedy, and full recovery and I give Jesse a great deal of thanks and recognition for what he did for me and his involvement in keeping the business moving forward during this troubling event.

Keep fighting the good fight gentlemen!

Steve
I have owned 8T03S-01425 since 06/76.
I owned 6S2295 in 1973 & '74.