News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Some of our Restoration Services from Shelby Parts and Restoration

Started by acman63, August 29, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bone68

You are in my prayers, Jim.  When you get better and read this, know that I can't say enough how much I appreciate your help over the past few years.

kingchief

SFM 6S406

V8Dave

Best wishes. Hope you make a speedy recovery and get well soon.

George Schalk

Jim, sending thoughts and prayers to you for a speedy recovery.  All the best Jim!!

69mach351w

Dan353

Jim Herrud

Jim and Co. found reproduction parts for my tribute that I couldn't find elsewhere. Thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery!
Shelby Buff.
I used to be a "Vintage Car" guy. Now I'm just a "Vintage" car guy.
"There's never enough horsepower - Just not enough traction." - C.S.
Straight Roads are for Fast Cars. Turns are for Fast Drivers.

jk66gt350

One of the great SAAC rock stars I had the pleasure to meet at SAAC 44.  Get well soon Jim. 

SFM5S000

Rocket

Jesse, Give Jim my best. I hope he recovers quickly. You guys did my Hertz wheels years ago, and they still look great. Ron McWilliams
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: jk66gt350 on October 22, 2020, 07:45:24 PM
One of the great SAAC rock stars I had the pleasure to meet at SAAC 44.  Get well soon Jim.
Well said. I can't think of a much better way to describe Jim then a "SAAC Rock Star". God bless him to be better soon.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Jim,

Thoughts and prayers from the whole Shelby community!

Get well soon!  We are lost without you!

Jon

s2ms

Jim,

Thoughts and prayers coming your way like a screaming HiPo 289. Get well soon, looking forward to having you back here!

Dave
Dave - 6S1757

Doug C

Jim, just thinking about you and wanted to wish you a speedy recovery and let you know for the past 30 years that I've known you you have taken care of others its about time that you take of yourself.

God Bless - Doug

shelbymann1970

Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)