News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

CL Ad for 2017 GT350R

Started by 69mach351w, August 29, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby_r_b

Interesting.  The price doesn't seem too far off, given the current market.  However, it is possible to get a new R at sticker.  Not super easy, but not a needle in the haystack either.
Nothing beats a classic!

Bigfoot

"Instant collectible?"..... 
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

tesgt350

With only 850 Miles on it, why would it need new Front Tires?

terlingua11

Back seat? Who puts a back seat in an "R" car- :-[
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

terlingua11

.... no, really honey.... the dealer can install a back seat and I can still pick the kids up from school...... it's the perfect car for me..... honest..... 8)
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

69mach351w

Quote from: tesgt350 on August 30, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
With only 850 Miles on it, why would it need new Front Tires?
Hit a pot hole ???

Several have sold on BaT in the last year, all in the mid $60's.

https://bringatrailer.com/search/gt350r/

Does not matter if he paid the ADM. He gave that to the dealer to be first on the block. That money is long gone.

honker

tesgt350, if you read further down in the description, it says includes Michelin Cup 2 tires, that's an ultra high performance tire. Maybe the car was used for track days, don't know what the factory rubber would have been ? they wouldn't last long, especially fronts.

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: honker on September 03, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
tesgt350, if you read further down in the description, it says includes Michelin Cup 2 tires, that's an ultra high performance tire. Maybe the car was used for track days, don't know what the factory rubber would have been ? they wouldn't last long, especially fronts.

Yes, all the new GT350Rs come stock with Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires. 

And, you're right - they don't last long.  In fact, people usually thing they're bald coming off the showroom floor.  Ask me how I know.  ;)
Nothing beats a classic!