News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAR

Started by swpitman1232, August 30, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stangman39

Cool.  Thanks for sharing.
Didn't meant to hijack the post.

deathsled

Always sad to read stories of men forced to sell their passion in the form of a special car typically under insidious external circumstances. I hope that you will be able to replace it with something else you can truly enjoy.

Richard E.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

roddster

Thats where I'm shopping right after I win the Lottery.......

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Coralsnake on August 31, 2018, 08:43:45 AM
I'm with you...would be interested to know more about the wall of fun
He is a dealer for the Shelby continuation Cobra's.Those are the Continuation Cobra's that they keep in stock. More stock then anyone else most likely.Most are rolling shells.You have to buy them that way to comply with legal statutes. You can ether install the drivetrain yourself or pay to have someone do it. Paperwork wise it has to appear that the dealer isn't selling a complete running driving car. That is how they get around having to comply with new car crash and emission standards.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Don Johnston

And in the next section of the warehouse is the Shelby Engine Co. where you can select a aluminum block 427, 351W or 289 hipo built to your specs. https://www.shelbyengines.com/collections/complete-engines