News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

In-N-Out 289

Started by 98SVT - was 06GT, September 20, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98SVT - was 06GT

Here are a couple shots I found on the history section of their web site. Ned probably knows the number. I think this belonged to Rich and Guy had a red 427 kit.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

deathsled

Well known fast food in So Cal from my understanding.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

CSX2259

They also gave a red with white stripe CSX4000 Continuation Cobra away.

Cobra Ned

The In-n-Out burger chain car belonged to Guy Snyder. He may still own it; we're not sure. It is CSX 2408.

gt350hr

The Snyders were killed years ago in a private plane crash on the way to our local airport in Santa Ana Ca. Their daughter runs the business now and is an avid drag racer herself. Yes they have the full stable of cars and a crew that maintains them in show condition. "Most" of the cars featured on their T shirts are in their collection. The 289 is a gennie.
    Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: gt350hr on September 21, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
  The Snyders were killed years ago in a private plane crash on the way to our local airport in Santa Ana Ca. Their daughter runs the business now and is an avid drag racer herself. Yes they have the full stable of cars and a crew that maintains them in show condition. "Most" of the cars featured on their T shirts are in their collection. The 289 is a gennie.
    Randy
The founder had died much earlier. Rich (son), his mom and a couple VP were returning from Fresno and stopped at Brackett to drop mom off. Rich and the VPs were killed. Guy (other son) came back to SoCal to help his mom run the business. Rich had no kids and Linsey is Guys daughter. Grandma took her under her wing and taught her the business after her dad died and when grandma passed away a group of trustees ran it until Linsey was 35. She got full control earlier this year as sole owner of the 1.3 billion dollar company.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless