News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

AC Compressor rebuilds

Started by acman63, September 05, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

can anyone recomend a good company to rebuild an ac compressor and stick to their price
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

8T03S1425

I thought that there was a company called Classic Air, or Classic Auto Air, somewhere in FL that performed those services. I'm pretty sure they were an advertiser on My Classic Car. I haven't contacted them yet, but have plans to do so after I get more pressing issues with my car sorted out.

Do you have any experience with them? If you did, how was it? A PM is fine, if you'd prefer to share your recommendations that way.

Oh BTW, Jim. Great news! Several years ago I bought one of your last remaining oil cooler setups for 8T03S-01425. I'm absolutely thrilled with it. You were also my "Go To Guy" for restoring and rebuilding my master cylinder, steering box, power steering control valve, and power ram. I'm equally thrilled with their improved performances.

Thank you for your services to the hobby.

Steve
I have owned 8T03S-01425 since 06/76.
I owned 6S2295 in 1973 & '74.

acman63

Thanks for the Kudos.   I dont have any experience with this company.  I get so few AC cars in here. im looking for someone thats reliable and wont bait and switch with the prices
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member