Author Topic: Factory Ford A/C system for 1968 big block Mustang -  (Read 2645 times)

stephen_becker

• View Profile
Factory Ford A/C system for 1968 big block Mustang -
« on: January 23, 2018, 08:20:33 PM »
I have a 1968 390 fastback that the owner wants factory a/c sourced and installed - Car was originally a NON AC car so I need everything inside and out - Please e mail me directly at stephenbecker@bellsouth.net

Thank you

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
Re: Factory Ford A/C system for 1968 big block Mustang -
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 10:03:19 PM »
I have a 1968 390 fastback that the owner wants factory a/c sourced and installed - Car was originally a NON AC car so I need everything inside and out - Please e mail me directly at stephenbecker@bellsouth.net

Thank you
Stephen, it would be good to know the Ford build date. There are some early vs. late type A/C components.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

stephen_becker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »
I will take either early or late build date

roger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 02:26:51 PM »
Hi Stephen,  I have a nos 68 compressor if it would work for you. Let me know and I will dig it out for photos and price.  Roger Mitchell in Spokane.

Fast Fords

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 11:57:13 AM »
Stephen, would you be interested in buying the 3 a/c vents? I have the 2 outers and the center vent for $175 plus shipping if interested. I believe the two outer vents have the plastic elbow that goes on the back. I do have the control piece also but not sure what shape they are in. ....Greg.