Author Topic: Bill Cosby Cobra  (Read 10109 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Cosby Cobra
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2018, 09:14:01 PM »
aloha ned, what the world needs another self proclaimed expert...little dick...lol !

If you want real "interesting," what you need to do is find Richard "Little Dick" Crapford, who swears that every piece of paperwork SAAC has managed to acquire over the years on Cobras (not to mention Shelbys) is false and that the registries, the registrars, and the club itself are all working to make themselves rich by publishing false data on all the cars. Exactly how we are expected to get rich by doing this has not yet been revealed. But as for CSX 3015 and 3303, Crapford insists that neither is what the factory paperwork says they are, and that the two Supersnakes were different cars by his determination. Of course, he has no ulterior motive for making these claims, as the fact that he has friends who claim to own the "real" versions of these cars is completely unconnected to his pronouncements. Right.
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

Ldouble619

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2018, 09:22:11 PM »
If you want real "interesting," what you need to do is find Richard "Little Dick" Crapford, who swears that every piece of paperwork SAAC has managed to acquire over the years on Cobras (not to mention Shelbys) is false and that the registries, the registrars, and the club itself are all working to make themselves rich by publishing false data on all the cars. Exactly how we are expected to get rich by doing this has not yet been revealed. But as for CSX 3015 and 3303, Crapford insists that neither is what the factory paperwork says they are, and that the two Supersnakes were different cars by his determination. Of course, he has no ulterior motive for making these claims, as the fact that he has friends who claim to own the "real" versions of these cars is completely unconnected to his pronouncements. Right.

Is he the FBI PI CIS part time detective investigator PI FBI?

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2018, 10:51:18 PM »
"Is he the FBI PI CIS part time detective investigator PI FBI?"

Only in his warped little mind. The FBI office in L.A. has never heard of him, other than they'd like to locate him to ask why he claims to be working for them. His "IPI/FBI" claim is his way of making people think he is an independent private investigator working on behalf of the FBI. I guess anyone could claim to be that, but the problem is that first you need a brain. He therefore fails step one.

Side-Oilers

• SAAC Member
  • SAAC member since 1981.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 11:49:50 PM »
Richard "Little Dick" Crapford. 

Why do I smell an old Kopec April 1st joke here?
Current:
2006 FGT. Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs, 3.90 gears. 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra. 482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Formerly:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model 3-spd stick

CharlesTurner

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2018, 11:54:18 PM »
If we say his real name, liable to get lawsuit letters in the mail.  The guy is crazy, have had the (un)pleasure of speaking with him in the past.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

98SVT - was 06GT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2018, 12:28:51 AM »
People with air cars should be very afraid if Ned's records ever get called into court. First time I met Ned (mid 1970s) he had his little notebook and pen in hand taking down CSX #s and keeping details. I still want one of his Acutron watches too.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2018, 07:37:18 AM »
impressive most impressive...

"Is he the FBI PI CIS part time detective investigator PI FBI?"

Only in his warped little mind. The FBI office in L.A. has never heard of him, other than they'd like to locate him to ask why he claims to be working for them. His "IPI/FBI" claim is his way of making people think he is an independent private investigator working on behalf of the FBI. I guess anyone could claim to be that, but the problem is that first you need a brain. He therefore fails step one.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 12:39:52 PM by FL SAAC TONY »
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2018, 10:50:54 AM »
Some of his work here:  https://csx2032.wordpress.com/

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2018, 06:46:43 PM »
People with air cars should be very afraid if Ned's records ever get called into court. First time I met Ned (mid 1970s) he had his little notebook and pen in hand taking down CSX #s and keeping details. I still want one of his Acutron watches too.

Damn. The things people remember are incredible.

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2018, 06:55:46 PM »

Yep, that is just a portion of this lying P.O.S.'s handiwork. He's a beauty. Especially as he sold the guy the car he attacks in this blog, now saying everything he told him about it is false and the car is not what it is said to be. SAAC has proven the truth about the car, and that is how it is being represented. Crapford doesn't like that and has been trying to rip it apart every chance he gets. He is mentally ill.

Fastback66

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2018, 09:08:33 PM »
From a 68 issue of R&T

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2018, 06:05:27 PM »
R & T got the story correct, although they had no reason to mention the car's chassis number, which - for Crapford's benefit - is definitely CSX 3015. And the Cosby car was CSX 3303.

BGlover67

• SAAC Member
  • Formerly "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2018, 09:14:32 PM »

Wow, they could use that as an ad for lithium.  He could certainly stand for some psychiatric intervention.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2018, 10:17:06 AM »
A number of us who have had contact with the man have been suggesting this for many years. The need is obvious.