News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

taking forever for any thread to come up!!

Started by 69mach351w, January 24, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69mach351w

I can click on anything here on the SAAC forum and it takes forever for the page to show!! The little twirling circle just keeps twirling!! 

I don't have trouble any where else on any other forum or any where on the web for that fact except for here on the SAAC forum.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Rich

JD

Quote from: 69mach351w on January 24, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
I can click on anything here on the SAAC forum and it takes forever for the page to show!! The little twirling circle just keeps twirling!! 

I don't have trouble any where else on any other forum or any where on the web for that fact except for here on the SAAC forum.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Rich

Me too at times.

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

KR500

Me also. Sometimes a few seconds, other times a few minutes.
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Don Johnston

I notice it depends on how many new posts and the quantity of photos. If there is more to download, it takes a bit longer.

KR Convertible

+1

I thought it was just my crappy internet service!

Bigfoot

Way slow.
Glad it got brought up so it can be addressed.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

69mach351w

Quote from: KR Convertible on January 24, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
+1

I thought it was just my crappy internet service!
No, because I've got super fast high speed internet service. Like I mentioned, It only happens here. Gets annoying!!

honker

I'm having the same problem, when I log in it takes a long time, for me this thread is really slow, but the others like, events..store etc. come up quick. when I post a message or try to log out it's also slow.

Mike (honker) in Canada

SHELB66

+++1

Site navigation has been very, very slow with new forum.  Just received "Internal Server Error" message also.

Craig R
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

427heaven

It appears to still have many bugs to work out..... Super slow the real question is how many will not return? Sad really we live in a world where ease of navigation is utmost. There are so very few already we don't want to shrink the SHELBY community any more then we have to! Time will tell if it all works out. :'(

chris NOS

Same problem for me, slow or getting the "internal server error" message.

Chris Thauberger

YA me too.

..and why does it take so long to get a pizza delivered. I mean really , how hard is it to make a friggin' za.

I also hate having to wait in line at Costco cause they won't open up the other 9 registers.

DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT MY TIME IS!!!

::)
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

KR Convertible

Quote from: Chris Thauberger on January 24, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
YA me too.

..and why does it take so long to get a pizza delivered. I mean really , how hard is it to make a friggin' za.

I also hate having to wait in line at Costco cause they won't open up the other 9 registers.

DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT MY TIME IS!!!

::)

But don't you live like 50 miles from the north friggin pole??   ;D

There is actually an upside for me.  I can get a little work done while I wait for the page to load!

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

terlingua11

I guess the real question is:

1. Is the site being worked on behind the scenes and that is creating a slow site

2. There are many people at one time uploading information that was saved elsewhere and is slowing things down.

3. The new site software does not have the performance of the old software and the speed is what it is.

I know I was trying to upload some images to my picture gallery over the last few days and have given up trying due to the performance issues.
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R