News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Stuck behind a pace car at 7 a.m.

Started by deathsled, September 15, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnston

They are too busy texting on their phones and unfamiliar driving a non-autonomous vehicle.   8)

There's some guy on the Honda Accord Forum right now:

"I'm trying to open up the '93 Accord right now. As you all know, I have the EX model, and there is some guy in an old Mustang in front of me taking pictures, with his phone and while driving, of this big clock on his dashboard.  Ugh!!!!!"

deathsled

Quote from: 1690 on September 16, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
There's some guy on the Honda Accord Forum right now:

"I'm trying to open up the '93 Accord right now. As you all know, I have the EX model, and there is some guy in an old Mustang in front of me taking pictures, with his phone and while driving, of this big clock on his dashboard.  Ugh!!!!!"

Ha ha ha ha! Touche!
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

deathsled

No pace cars today.  Only open road.  Just the way I like it.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

it's always a Prius, the cockroach of cars, mostly driven by slightly balding, beard growing, Starbucks drinking, Birekenstock wearing, tree hugger with a Green Peace sticker. The left lane belongs to fast cars and people who love driving
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

kjspeed

I'm getting antsy not being able to drive my car for a few weeks. Twice a year we are visited by this plague and the mess they make of your car is almost unbelievable. At least slow "pace" cars don't make you put your car away.  :(
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

CSX 4133

Quote from: kjspeed on September 17, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
I'm getting antsy not being able to drive my car for a few weeks. Twice a year we are visited by this plague and the mess they make of your car is almost unbelievable. At least slow "pace" cars don't make you put your car away.  :(

Ah! The infamous Love bug or Honeymoon bug. Nasty things!