News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1968/1969 shelby Lucas 8inch fog lights.

Started by V8Dave, September 15, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V8Dave

Hello everyone.
My dad has for sale two pairs of the Lucas 8 inch fog lights that was used on the 68 Shelby's and 69 Shelby's I believe also.
These fog lights are new in the original Lucas boxes.  They came from a dealership in England that sold bentleys and apparently some bentleys also used these fog lights also.
The chrome is in fantastic condition as you can see from the photos. They also come with the black plastic covers for the lights.
Now I do believe these are not factory assembly line correct units however I do believe they could be used for a daily driver or clone or maybe someone who wishes to save their originals and use these instead.
Again these are not factory assembly line correct however I thought I would offer them for sale here first before I put them on eBay in case anyone can put them to good use instead of sitting on a shelf.
The price is $300 for a pair or $500 for both pairs( 4 in total)
I will be attending the fall Carlisle car show in Pennsylvania if you wished to collect and pay in person.
If you have any questions please email me.
Many thanks
Have a nice day.
Dave

Steve Z

How many variations of Lucas' s Fog lights are there?  And how long were they available?

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Steve Z on September 15, 2018, 11:44:46 PM
  How many variations of Lucas' s Fog lights are there?  And how long were they available?
A lot. You had many variations in the body, the wire/grommet and many multiple variations in the glass lens style. Don't get me started on the different possible lens covers. I stopped keeping track of the variations after the 80's
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

V8Dave

Hello everyone
Both sets are currently sold and spoken for.
Thank you everyone for your help.
Have a nice day
Dave