News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Craig's List For Sale: 1965 Mustang GT Caspian Blue/Black Pony

Started by BGlover67, September 23, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

OK, not mine, but check out who currently owns it.  I'm really surprised it hasn't been converted to solar power yet.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/d/1965-mustang-belonging-to/6704390486.html

1965 Mustang belonging to Tipper Gore - $29,995 (Santa Barbara)

1965 Mustang GT with factory black Pony interior (not aftermarket), current owner Tipper Gore since 2003, A code 289/4 barrel 225 horsepower, 3 speed manual transmission, Caspian blue, styled steel wheels, A/C blows cold, power disc brakes, power steering, very nice condition, runs perfect, gorgeous car!

Well, at least you can be sure the radio in the car has never played any of these songs:
(The Filthy Fifteen that The Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) outlawed as per Wikipedia)

#    Artist                          Song title                                       Lyrical content

1    Prince                    "Darling Nikki"                                   Sex/Masturbation
2    Sheena Easton        "Sugar Walls"                                   Sex
3    Judas Priest            "Eat Me Alive"                                   Sex
4    Vanity                    "Strap On 'Robbie Baby'"                Sex
5    Mötley Crüe           "Bastard"                                           Violence/Language
6    AC/DC                   "Let Me Put My Love Into You"           Sex
7    Twisted Sister           "We're Not Gonna Take It"           Violence
8    Madonna                   "Dress You Up"                                   Sex
9    W.A.S.P.                   "Animal (F**K Like a beast)"           Sex/Language
10    Def Leppard           "High 'n' Dry (Saturday Night)"           Drug and alcohol use
11    Mercyful Fate           "Into the Coven"                           Occult
12    Black Sabbath           "Trashed"                                           Drug and alcohol use
13    Mary Jane Girls       "In My House"                                   Sex
14    Venom                  "Possessed"                                   Occult
15    Cyndi Lauper          "She Bop"                                           Sex/Masturbation

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Nice car in one of my favorite colors....

Note: There is a Prius in the background  ;D

Quote from: 1690 on September 23, 2018, 06:33:36 PM
Nice car in one of my favorite colors....

Note: There is a Prius in the background  ;D

Just behind the Prius is one of their 30,000 square foot cabins?

Don Johnston

Better get it before it slides off into the rising waters of the Pacific.  At least she is using her husbands invention to advertise the sale. 8)