News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Thanks from England

Started by 7777kx, October 28, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7777kx

My name is Alan Faulkner-Stevens and i run a small restoration shop here in rural Buckinghamshire, England since i left my post as an Engineer with Aston Martin Lagonda over 25 years ago.
I wanted to personally thank the many Shelby American members and forum users who have offered me help, advice and good council over my time restoring many Shelby cars.
It is greatly appreciated, your combined knowledge on the finer points of the cars makes my restoration work, that much better.
With best wishes
Alan

GT350Lad

Mate it's a community on here. We have our differences but are all about the cars  :D
6S373
6S1276

chris NOS

Hi Alan , one off the best restoration place un Europe for Shelby's ! hey wait you'r no more in Europe ! just kidding !no politic here !
i have been learning a lot of stuff here too !And i m happy that the SAAC forum "second generation" is still so active ,  a lot off club's forum are dying cause off facebook and mentality changing .
Well done guys !
chris , from France .

TransamEd

You're already a great knowledge hub for others in Europe, Alan.
Always appreciated the visits in your shop to learn something more about the detailing of Shelbys.

Richstang

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the forum. I've found your website a few times while researching info on the '67 Shelby's. ("Dragon Wheels Restorations" for those who are wondering.) You do very nice work. The Dark Moss Green '67 GT500 with the rarely seen 2-peice nose caught my attention.

We can all learn from the questions asked & answered on the forum. This is a very helpful group and  for that we can all be thankful.

Cheers,
Rich P.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

Coralsnake

GT350DAVE

Alan Falkner-Stevens of Dragon Wheels does exceptional work. His restorations are top notch.

Dave
Support the SAAC Registry