News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Derelict SFM6S1060 1966 GT350 red

Started by 6s1640, October 10, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

$90k ?? Obviously you guys see something I don't  :-* Looks like the drivers floor is hanging down ? You'd be so upside down in the car$$$ wise. All my old eyes see is a money pit.  ::) Cool find though.

6s1640

Quote from: Grumpy on October 11, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
$90k ?? Obviously you guys see something I don't  :-* Looks like the drivers floor is hanging down ? You'd be so upside down in the car$$$ wise. All my old eyes see is a money pit.  ::) Cool find though.

Hi Gurmpy,

"Good deal" is for the car is no longer MIA.  The asking price is not such a good deal.  I agree with you.  The metal work will be expensive.  It is the not seen rust that should scare any potential buyer.

Cory

69mach351w

Just seeing the photos in reply #1 and that paperwork is cool stuff!!

Great to see one of the early's found!!

Grumpy

Hi Gurmpy,

"Good deal" is for the car is no longer MIA.  The asking price is not such a good deal.  I agree with you.  The metal work will be expensive.  It is the not seen rust that should scare any potential buyer.

Cory
[/quote]

Ahhh. ok .. Old brain didn't read between the lines.  8)

6s1640

Here is the registry info on 6S1060, consistent with the delivery sheet.  Looks like the dealer had about $1000 potential profit plus any accessories that they may have sold with the car.

Danny Geevers says "This Shelby is a real project but as an 1 owner family car and sits from 1972 its kind of a cool find!!! "

I am assuming Howard is updating the registry info.  "Car found in California, offered for sale from the Netherlands (Geevers.nl/nl) for 87 Euros October 2018." or something like that.

Cory