Author Topic: Anyone from SAAC have a booth at Hershey with Extra space for a 32 Roadster  (Read 328 times)

Greg

• View Profile
I brought my 32 to the show to offer it for sale and the car corral organizer indicated that the car is too much of a Hot Rod to be allowed per the rules in the car corral.  They said it was a gorgeous car but the rules state it has to be pretty much all original.  My 32 is a Henry Ford VIN stamped 189 car but does have some custom touches that make it an awesome car .   I thought maybe someone here may be attending and have some extra space in their booth they would rent me.   Thanks for looking....if you do, my number is 304-208-0781 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 07:14:53 PM by Greg »
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

terlingua11

• View Profile
Now you've peeked my interest. How about you post a few pictures of the 32. I would love to see it- I'm not a buyer, but maybe someone else might be.
CSX2122
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R
13 LS651

Corey Bowcutt

• View Profile
I was at Hershey yesterday and in the car corral there were two beautiful 67 Shelbys a GT350 in Limegold and a GT500 in Brittany Blue.  Next to them was an orange 70 B9.  All were awesome!

http://www.saacforum.com/gallery/483-111018163633.jpeg

Greg

• View Profile
Now you've peeked my interest. How about you post a few pictures of the 32. I would love to see it- I'm not a buyer, but maybe someone else might be.

Absolutely (below is the link), its a gorgeous car and runs fantastic.

https://qq0u.app.link/e/FeuEY94CLQ

GT350Lad

• Trent
    • View Profile
Beautiful car
6S373

Doug C

• View Profile
Beautiful car

+1 Please just ship it to California

Greg

• View Profile
Beautiful car

+1 Please just ship it to California

Can do..  :)  I'm going to be in California at the end of the month....