News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Final North East Shelby Cars & Coffee

Started by Cobrask8, October 27, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobrask8

Join Team Shelby Northeast for one if their last events of the year...

HOT CAKES AND HORSEPOWER!!!

Where: Shady Maple Buffet (The largest buffet in the USA), 129 Toddy Drive, East Earl, PA 17519

When: Saturday, November 10th at 8:00am

Cost: $12.50 + tax/person

Join us for breakfast at the largest buffet in the USA. Located in the Lancaster PA area, and featuring home made Pennsylvania Dutch cooking, Shady Maple must be experienced to be believed. Everything is made fresh daily and prepared on-site. From their still warm doughnuts, omelettes to order, and custom made pancake grill (hint: try pumpkin pancakes with pecans and chocolate chips, then drizzle them with cinnamon maple syrup), there is no way you won't find something you'll like, and you certainly won't leave hungry.

When you arrive, park all the way to the lot on the left, across from the banquet hall entrance (see map in the post).When you pay and enter the buffet area, tell the hostess you are with Team Shelby so she will seat you with our group.

Please post below if you will be attending so Shady Maple can get a headcount and ensure there is enough room for our group.

See you there, and if I was you, I'd stop eating at least 3 days prior to our breakfast.

Facebook post (With Pictures):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/264936540196609/?tn-str=*F

Rodster-500

Great venue.  The place is amazing and amazingly good!

z-man

Quote from: Rodster-500 on October 27, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
Great venue.  The place is amazing and amazingly good!

Are you going to join us?

Rodster-500

Unfortunately I've got other plans that day.   :(