News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Rockville Maryland Car Show

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, October 18, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

The city of Rockville has this really nice annual show. It has a real nice Mustang line up and usually there are about 3-4 Shelby's there. Great setting on the mansion grounds, food, a band and lots and lots of neat cars. A no pressure kind of show with only one trophy given out, the Mayor
The weather maybe a little iffy but they will make the determination the morning of the show
Hope to see more Shelby's there
http://www.rockvillemd.gov/667/Antique-Classic-Car-Show
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

I will be there as long as the weather holds out.  This looks like a beautiful venue for a show.  Should be a lot of fun.

They group car together, so you will be with mustangs, bring a wheel chock. Required by the show
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

When you say wheel chock do you mean a brick?

That will work, they sometimes hand them out. We will be on a incline near the band

Corey Bowcutt

I just read the rules and they said you need a fire extinguisher as well.  I guess I need to go shopping.