News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Factory original Autolite big block spark plug wires 4Q-67 SOLD

Started by mistabreez, October 18, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistabreez

Partial set of original Autolite radio resistance spark plug wires for 390-428 engine with smog system. Wires numbered for cylinders 1,2,3,5,6 all 4th quarter of 1967. Used but in very nice shape with protective sleeves for thermacter equipped cars.  SOLD.
C.J.
mistabreez@hotmail.com

Bob Gaines

Quote from: mistabreez on October 18, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
Partial set of original Autolite radio resistance spark plug wires for 390-428 engine with smog system. Wires numbered for cylinders 1,2,3,5,6 all 4th quarter of 1967. Used but in very nice shape with protective sleeves for thermacter equipped cars. $200 plus shipping. Pictures available upon request.

C.J.
mistabreez@hotmail.com
How are you identifying them as original vs reproduction?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

mistabreez

Reproductions are very good if not indistinguishable I will admit,  but these have been around  long before Kevin Marti's name was known and in my garage for sure.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: mistabreez on October 19, 2018, 01:37:47 AM
Reproductions are very good if not indistinguishable I will admit,  but these have been around  long before Kevin Marti's name was known and in my garage for sure.
The the 68 repros typically come with a 4Q-67 and with the tubes to protect from the thermactor tubes . That is why I asked . The repros are distinguishable. It has to do with ether boot ends. Best of luck with your sale.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TLea

Can you email me picture of distributor end particularly #3? Thanks
Restore@TimLea.com