Author Topic: The "Registry Project" begins.....  (Read 2846 times)

silverton_ford

• Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
Re: The "Registry Project" begins.....
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2018, 06:20:01 PM »
At the bottom of the form (on my computer) is a white box to list past owners...nothing more, no "Submit " button or arrow to continue to a second page. Anyone else seeing the same?

You can contact the registrar directly.     Here is a list of their emails.  http://www.saac.com/contact_us.html
Thank you, Brian Littlefield

1966 Mustang fastback with Shelby parts
1969 Fairlane Cobra 428CJ 4 speed fastback
and a few other Fords.

Richstang

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2018, 06:24:34 PM »
At the bottom of the form (on my computer) is a white box to list past owners...nothing more, no "Submit " button or arrow to continue to a second page. Anyone else seeing the same?

It should look like this with the specific registrar info below it.

FL SAAC TONY

• original posts more than McDonalds over 1 billlion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2018, 07:03:57 PM »
I would reccomend not to do it on a yearly basis. Probably in twenty four months intervolts.
Be well
These cars are meant to be driven, so enjoy the hell out of all of it. Not just the look of it when its all clean. Carroll Shelby

follow us at FLORIDA SAAC

Cobra Ned

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2018, 09:10:58 PM »
Tony, I think the idea would be to produce a registry for a particular year of Shelby or the Cobras at one year intervals. That would mean a new registry for each group of cars every 4 - 6 years or so. And that would not only be doable, but provide new data at appropriate intervals.

FL SAAC TONY

• original posts more than McDonalds over 1 billlion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2018, 09:52:09 PM »
Tony, I think the idea would be to produce a registry for a particular year of Shelby or the Cobras at one year intervals. That would mean a new registry for each group of cars every 4 - 6 years or so. And that would not only be doable, but provide new data at appropriate intervals.

gotcha mr ned.  +1
These cars are meant to be driven, so enjoy the hell out of all of it. Not just the look of it when its all clean. Carroll Shelby

follow us at FLORIDA SAAC