News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

5K2 289 hipo heads

Started by Karguy, October 28, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karguy

SOLD-   
For Sale:  Incredibly clean matching pair Of November 2, 1965 289 hipo heads cast with 21 and 20.  Just purchased the August 65 heads I need for 6S281, I only hope they are as nice as these November heads. I want to offer them to members of the SAAC forum before they go on eBay.
I recently took these to Doug Anderson at Automotive machine services in Albuquerque New Mexico, he is the Albuquerque old Ford guru, to have them checked prior to advertising them.  They have been fully disassembled, thoroughly cleaned and magna fluxed. He gave them a 100% clean bill of health.  They have at some point been rebuilt, the valve seats are perfect, the guides are perfect but have been knurled, bronze guides should be installed anyway.  They have never had any port work done and they don't appear to of ever been surfaced. Sale will include both heads the 16 Springs, full set of exhaust and intake valves, keepers and rocker arms.If you would like to see any more pictures or need any specific questions answered please PM me. $2,200. or a best REALISTIC offer, plus actual cost to ship
Thanks, Karl Moser
6S281
6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

Karguy

6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!