News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Factory Ford A/C system for 1968 big block Mustang -

Started by stephen_becker, January 23, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen_becker

I have a 1968 390 fastback that the owner wants factory a/c sourced and installed - Car was originally a NON AC car so I need everything inside and out - Please e mail me directly at stephenbecker@bellsouth.net

Thank you

Bob Gaines

Quote from: stephen_becker on January 23, 2018, 08:20:33 PM
I have a 1968 390 fastback that the owner wants factory a/c sourced and installed - Car was originally a NON AC car so I need everything inside and out - Please e mail me directly at stephenbecker@bellsouth.net

Thank you
Stephen, it would be good to know the Ford build date. There are some early vs. late type A/C components.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

stephen_becker

roger

Hi Stephen,  I have a nos 68 compressor if it would work for you. Let me know and I will dig it out for photos and price.  Roger Mitchell in Spokane.

Fast Fords

Stephen, would you be interested in buying the 3 a/c vents? I have the 2 outers and the center vent for $175 plus shipping if interested. I believe the two outer vents have the plastic elbow that goes on the back. I do have the control piece also but not sure what shape they are in. ....Greg.