News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Anyone going to the muscle car show?

Started by Dan353, November 04, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan353

Anyone going to the muscle car show on Nov 17th & 18th. I was planning on going early on Saturday.

acman63

stop and see Kieth with SFM6S1615 , he's showing it for the first time in 30 years?  Saac Dearborn concours winner  then
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

deathsled

I plan to be there with 843. Driving it over actually.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

alexgt350h

My wife and I will be there Sunday. first time for us .

Brent

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Loading in 1431 on Friday, it's the dirty Black and Gold Hertz car
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Shelby_r_b

I'll be there both days...just looking.  ;D
Nothing beats a classic!

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

To anyone just thinking about "just going" to the show, I'll save you the effort. Don't think just go, it's beyond words and just awesome, both the cars and poeple
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

roddster

Tip: I noticed this last year when my car was in the show.  The largest part of the crowd was Saturday morning on up to about 2:00PM.  After that, meaning Saturday and all day Sunday, it was easy to walk through, talk with owners, take photos without a lot of folks in the way.

I'll be there...not bringing my car this year.

I know another 7 or 8 from SAAC that will be going.

alexgt350h

What does it cost to get in ? One day only.

Brent A

Steve Z

I will be there with a 68 shelby in the barn find. Steve

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

alexgt350h

Thanks for the info.

See you all there, looking forward to seeing Steven's Mopars.

Brent

Special Ed

I will be bringing a 69 mustang drag pack convertible thats never been at any shows before & helping Dave Riley finish (hopefully in time) a 69 b9  KK 1225 for Mark Timkin collection & its the earliest serial # royal maroon  painted Boss 429 built  & its being re-restored with all  the original early parts that are VERY hard to find. Dave was busy getting Steve's 4 cobras done first so now a rush to get this B9 to MCACN . Have talked to many people coming first time to this show to see Steve' cars many of his friends & some family members.

Mikelj5S230

I was asked to bring my Corvette tanker collection, but just too expensive and crowded at that show.
Formerly known as CorvetteMike.