News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Latest issue of Griots Garage has a GT350H on the cover.

Started by CSX 4133, November 12, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSX 4133

Griots Garage front cover  issue #455 has a beautiful '66 Ivy Green and Gold 350H. I couldn't find any other details or the owners info. other than it belongs to Gary M. Maybe someone knows Gary M. and can provide more details on his Shelby. A white/blue Shelby or clone is also partially visible in the same issue within the car cover section.

s2ms

Belongs to Gary McKay, don't remember the VIN but thought it was in the 1300's?

He has an amazing collection in Tacoma, WA. Took the following pic at the Kirkland Concours d'Elegance, Kirkland, WA, September 12, 2010....

Dave - 6S1757

CSX 4133

Thank you for posting that information, now that I can see more of the car it looks amazing.

McKay's collection is simply mind-blowing. 20 years ago he had 3 floors of a Warehouse filled with the rarest and nicest examples of Ford performance in existence.  I can only imagine how much he has added since.

Wedgeman

Will see you & it..( 6S1047 ).... tomorrow...Brian.... ;D

Bigfoot

Nice car. I remember when my green car was on the cover. They must like green over there. Which is refreshing.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

silverton_ford