News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

MCA Grand National Fredericksburg, Virginia aug 30-sep 1 2019

Started by rzboss302, November 25, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

Steve, I am registered for the show.  I am happy to volunteer to help so how do I do that?

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Here's the link
Contact them they would love to have help, its an all volunteer crew (free t shirt for volunteers)
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

The show is set up for move in on this Thursday afternoon and on Friday, it looks to be about 500 cars. I've heard we will have several Boss cars (both 302's and 429's ) plus at least 4 Shelby's, ( 2 66's, a 67 and a 68) maybe more. We will have a silent auction for some signed memorabilia to help benefit the Leukemia Society as one of the Clubs Long Time members and great supporters of all things Mustang passed away from this rather suddenly last
So if you are in the Fredericksburg area on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday stop in, it's free and some great cars will be on display both inside and out 
Hope to see everyone there
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎