News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Cougar II

Started by 2112, November 25, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Case

Quote from: propayne on November 27, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
^^^ Yikes! That can't be a good feeling...

Thanks for all of the great info you've been providing Dan.

- Phillip

You are welcome.
Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.

Krelboyne

Quote from: propayne on November 27, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
Yes, welcome Krelboyne and thanks for posting the pics.

Were you a part of the Cougar celebration at the Detroit show?

Looking at your interior shots, I actually see some foreshadowing of the '67 Cougar standard console and dash face.

Love the "COUGAR" on the steering wheel. Is that an early Cobra steering wheel?

- Phillip

Yes, I am also known as Scott Behncke, I mostly hang out at the Concours Mustang, Cougar, and Mustang GT/CS forums.

The fellow that brought Cougar II from the museum, said that the engine was removed from the car, years ago. He didn't know what happened to the original engine, only that there wasn't money to make the car driveable since it was a museum display.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

propayne

Hey there Scott - I know who you are  ;D

- Phillip

President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Krelboyne on November 27, 2018, 11:10:52 AM
Quote from: propayne on November 27, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
Yes, welcome Krelboyne and thanks for posting the pics.

Were you a part of the Cougar celebration at the Detroit show?

Looking at your interior shots, I actually see some foreshadowing of the '67 Cougar standard console and dash face.

Love the "COUGAR" on the steering wheel. Is that an early Cobra steering wheel?

- Phillip

Yes, I am also known as Scott Behncke, I mostly hang out at the Concours Mustang, Cougar, and Mustang GT/CS forums.

The fellow that brought Cougar II from the museum, said that the engine was removed from the car, years ago. He didn't know what happened to the original engine, only that there wasn't money to make the car driveable since it was a museum display.
There goes the neighborhood . ;D  But seriously welcome Scott and great to see you posting over here.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby