News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Pletcher Ford

Started by Coralsnake, November 07, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

Would like to do a future article on Pletcher Ford.

If you have any information like old ads, photos or a car from the dealership, please email me. 

Always looking for dealer stuff

Coralsnake68@hotmail.com
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Vernon Estes

Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Engineer

I am a novice at posting pictures. This is one of my favorites of the Pletcher Ford showroom. If you look outside the showroom there is a dark color '67 Shelby on display. Maybe Vern .....

Coralsnake

Thats a great picture, thanks!

Vernon Estes

Quote from: Engineer on November 07, 2018, 01:15:48 PM
I am a novice at posting pictures. This is one of my favorites of the Pletcher Ford showroom. If you look outside the showroom there is a dark color '67 Shelby on display. Maybe Vern .....

Super cool!
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Coralsnake

I got a little carried away with the advertisement hunting....I am still processing the over 150 vintage Shelby dealer ads I have collected in the last two days....a lot of new material

eltee

Kent

My GT500 1967 came from Pletcher Ford also
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Coralsnake

Kent

SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Kent

This is my GT500 which came from Pletcher Ford

Coralsnake

JD

Quote from: Kent on November 23, 2018, 06:25:25 AM
This is my GT500 which came from Pletcher Ford
Kent can you say the car number on your '67 GT500?

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

Kent

not yet I will update the registry after 30 years and then I will tell the whole history of it, I will do a thread for that.

Coralsnake

Its almost time for my 33rd Shelby dealer page. Pletcher Ford.

If you have a Pletcher Cobra, or any other Pletcher car, some memorabilia, or anything else please drop me an email

Coralsnake68@hotmail.com