News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Exciting announcement

Started by Coralsnake, January 29, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/historic-green-hornet-1968-ford-mustang-shelby-exp-500-headed-historically-correct-restoration-mcacn-2018-debut/

I have always had some questions about the Green Hornet. I have been involved with this project for sometime now and I feel very good about it.

The Green Hornet / 1968 Shelby coupe prototype is coming .....better than ever!

We are not reinventing whats been done, just adding to the great work already accomplished.

Bigfoot

Cool,...and Congrats on recognition Pete.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

KR Convertible

Congrats Pete!  Very cool project!

propayne

That's great news - will be very exciting to see the finished car.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

Coralsnake

I hope to share more as the project goes

Coralsnake

I think its important we start by recognizing the work of Martin Euler and Paul Newitt have done on this project.

Steve Z

I am glad that you had mentioned Martin Euler. He turned into a good friend before his passing in 2017 . I have pics of the early days after the restoration, if I can just get them loaded.I believe the restoration was done in 2001. Thank you for recognition. Steve

calspcl

Some great knowledgeable folks doing the work like your self and Jason. I was fortunate Jason was able to inspect a car for me recently as he was on an extremely tight time line with this project. I am looking forward to seeing the results.
1968 GT350 #1198

Doug C

Shelby_r_b

Supremely special car.  Can't wait to see the finished product.
Nothing beats a classic!

Corey Bowcutt

What a great project.  I look forward to seeing the progress.