News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Share your 65 Photos

Started by gt350shelb, January 20, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

427 Cobra

Brant

One of my favorite images of 5S162. This was taken by Jim Smart back in 2007.

...and the engine during a "refresh" about 5 years ago.

-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

chris NOS

5S241 and " le Mont BLANC " 15774 ft

bigmmac

SFM5S267

gt350shelb

Brant

-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

Bigfoot

Biggy 65

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

bigmmac

Bigfoot, Awesome car, I also like your caballero!

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

dockbay

5S176 At the Bonneville Salt Flats during the 2016 Great Race

SFM5S159

'65 GT350, '67 GT500, '65 289 Cobra

texas swede

This famous 65 LAX photo shows many cars with serial numbers shown on paper attached
to the windshield. Dave McDonald sent me this picture with great resolution so I was able
to identify quite many cars:
Front row: From left to right 5S290, 5S283, 5S276, 5S275 (my car), 5S273
Second row: From left to right 5S285, can't tell car with Le Mans stripes, 5S233, 5S228.
Texas Swede