Author Topic: Autolite 289 HIPO 4 Barrel Carburetor C3OF-AJ 1963-1964 Fairlane Cobra Mustang  (Read 1405 times)

supernovass

• View Profile
This is an original Autolite 4100 4 Barrel carburetor. The numbers on the original tag read, "C3OF-AJ  A  4AB" as shown. The numbers stamped on the side of the mounting foot are, "C3OF AJ". The C3OF-AJ carb was used by Ford on 1963-1964 289 High Performance engines in 289 Shelby Cobras, K Code Fairlanes, Mustangs, and Comets. This is an extremely hard to find carb!

This carb is in very good original condition as shown. It appears to be complete less some choke parts as shown. The finish is bare metal with no paints or coatings. All parts move freely. I removed the top to show that the internals are as clean as the externals. This is simply a very nice original 289 HIPO carb that deserves to be on a car.

I have put this carb on Ebay starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE. The high bidder at auction end will be the proud new owner.

Here is a link to this auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/372564228044

I am offering free domestic shipping to members of this site. If you are the winner, simply send me a message about shipping and I will send an invoice with free shipping.

Thanks for the ad and good luck bidding,

Jason