News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

bullitt mustang

Started by papa scoops, December 11, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesgt350

Quote from: papa scoops on December 11, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
is on display at le mays in Tacoma wa. is it real? how do we know? I've followed it from early days, in barn, got wrecked by owner, parked, partialy restored, on display with 2019 mustang, know there were 3 built, think two for movie,  1 for McQueen (personal, later given away) movie cars were NOT highland green, were repainted dk green for movie including rocker and side moldings,shaved, holes for new side mirror etc. has anyone seen the car yet? don't want to drive 20 miles to find a fake. anyone? phred

The Bullitt Movie was on not to long ago and I noticed that there were at least two cars used during the long Chase, one had the Green painted Rocker Moldings and one had the unpainted Rocker Moldings.  As many times that I have seen that Movie, this was the first time I noticed the different Rockers.

ChicagoChris

I will look for that next viewing. All I ever noticed is one car has a side mirror and one doesn't.

honker

I found this image, have it in my files, might have been here, or on the net ? the caption read Robbie Kiernan with Bullit Mustang. Any one know more  about it ?.

(no credit for photo)