News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2018 SAAC Annual - it's out

Started by JD, December 11, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfoot

Quote from: richflorence on December 14, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
I hope mine doesn't get swiped in the mail like last year. Thanks to Jay for a replacement.

Really?.....
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

hertzdonut

kingchief

AS ALWAYS, a keeper for sure!

Thanks to all involved.

Happy Holidays!

Steve
SFM 6S406

6S1568

My SA annual was delivered here in South Carolina yesterday. Thanks Jay! Perfect day weather wise here to stay inside and start reading.

csheff

Bob Gaines

Mine came today in KC . Hallelujah  that I don't have to bug Jay again this year.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TOBKOB

Mine arrived today in north GA.   :)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

SFM5S000

My wife said it arrived at our home in NY yesterday. I'm currently home in Ca but I'll fly there this weekend. It'll give me something to read over the holidays.

Speaking of which Happy Holidays everybody.

Cheers,
~Earl J

Tor

gjz30075

Still waiting :(   Maybe they're sent out alphabetically.   I'm at the end.
Greg Z
6S2249

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

richflorence

Got mine a few days ago in Virginia. Thankfully, not swiped this year. Guess that person doesn't work for the post office any longer.
SAAC member since 1976.

shelbydoug

Quote from: gjz30075 on December 21, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
Still waiting :(   Maybe they're sent out alphabetically.   I'm at the end.

It's the way the USPS works. If there's a plan, no one can figure it out. Here, the local PO sends it out immediately as soon as they have it. It appears to be issues with the distribution centers.

I had one "package" get sent back to the sender twice. A two day delivery turned into a ten day delivery. Apparently the USPS is a big employer of challenged people or/and incompetent computers?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

69gt500

NC must be the odd man out. That is alright, the early Christmas bills will have to do for now.

Bigfoot

Quote from: 69gt500 on December 22, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
NC must be the odd man out. That is alright, the early Christmas bills will have to do for now.

Wurd
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI