News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Who to Contact?

Started by GT350Bill, December 12, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT350Bill

At SAAC 43,  #1487 received a gold award in the Concours judging thanks to much assistance from many on this board. The award trophy showed up in the mail today and I have to say it's very nice except for a couple of small but rather important details...there's a typo in the VIN # and the car is described as a 500 instead of a 350 which is what it is.

At the risk of being ungrateful, I'd like to return it and have it corrected as it doesn't do much for the provenance of the car as it stands with the errors. I don't know who to contact about that. Can anyone offer a contact point for the awards?

Thanks much!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: GT350Bill on December 12, 2018, 06:14:44 PM
At SAAC 43,  #1487 received a gold award in the Concours judging thanks to much assistance from many on this board. The award trophy showed up in the mail today and I have to say it's very nice except for a couple of small but rather important details...there's a typo in the VIN # and the car is described as a 500 instead of a 350 which is what it is.

At the risk of being ungrateful, I'd like to return it and have it corrected as it doesn't do much for the provenance of the car as it stands with the errors. I don't know who to contact about that. Can anyone offer a contact point for the awards?

Thanks much!
Jim@shelbyparts.com . Jim is one of the concours chairman.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby