News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Speaking of bad choices

Started by Coralsnake, December 14, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

Bob Gaines

Speak of the devil. Used on 67 GT500 only from the factory . It will work on the others (should have been said).  Most likely a "0" (1970 ) date code. It was buggered up so the date can't be  determined . Definitely not a factory mis stamp IMHO. Given the credibility of the seller and his past shenanigans I wonder if he had anything to do with it ? Not that I am pointing fingers.  ;) ::) 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Wedgeman

POOKIE...STAMPS AGAIN !!............. ::)

shelbydoug

JUST when you thought it was safe to go back into the water. :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

tesgt350

Either he is learning from Fast Freddie or Fast Freddie is learning from him.

gt350hr

Pookie is really slipping ( or getting lazy.) No Ford box under the distributor , not "bought from the estate of a long time Ford Parts collector" , nor "found in the trunk of a Boss 302,429, Cobra jet , I used to own".  His sharpie must be out of ink too. Lots of labels to re mark , so little time.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Bigfoot

Quote from: shelbydoug on December 14, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Ive heard that saying before.....
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Quote from: gt350hr on December 14, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
Pookie is really slipping ( or getting lazy.) No Ford box under the distributor , not "bought from the estate of a long time Ford Parts collector" , nor "found in the trunk of a Boss 302,429, Cobra jet , I used to own".  His sharpie must be out of ink too. Lots of labels to re mark , so little time.

8)

shelbydoug

Quote from: Bigfoot on December 14, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
Quote from: shelbydoug on December 14, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Ive heard that saying before.....

Can you hear the music?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Coralsnake

Looks like a double ought stamp.

That makes it a 2000 model year, right?   ::)

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

GT350Lad

Ah Pookieville- a place of complete delusion
6S373
6S1276

69mach351w

Quote from: gt350hr on December 14, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
I like it ;D