Author Topic: Highlands  (Read 1175 times)

CSX 4133

• View Profile
Re: Highlands
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 12:14:12 PM »
I am planning to show my AC in the show and looking for a auto transport service to deliver my car to and from the event. I live in Bluffton SC. Please advise.

Even though he's based in Ohio, he travels all over the U.S. He has a single car enclosed & a single open trailer. With enough notice he might be interested in hauling your car. Check with your local classic car owners/shops and see if they know of a local transport in your area, good luck.

Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 cell NO TEXTS
billsautoworks1@aol.com
~Steven

6S1806 B.Prod.Shelby

gjz30075

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 12:22:36 PM »
That says it best.  Thanks!
Greg Z
6S2249

BGlover67

• Formally "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 10:16:09 AM »
They're telling me it's really not a concours, that they don't look at the underside of the cars and check to make sure every bolt and clamp is correct; that a lot of them do the driving tour of the mountains.

From what I understand, the main show has judging, more on the "d'elegance" level and the Shelbys are not being judged at all.

The brochure has the judging information within it and what specifically is covered. I have it relatively easy in that my Shelby will not be judged, but will be on display.

https://highlandsmotoringfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2019-brochure-highlands-motoring-festival.pdf

Looks great Steve!
Thanks,
Brian Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative