News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Technical section T/A details

Started by gt350shelb, November 26, 2023, 03:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

will need to dig out parts and get photos also have idler arm pivot . and bunch of blue prints and patterns. 
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

propayne

An ad I scanned from my copy of the Thursday, January 14, 1971 edition of the Southern MotoRacing newspaper.

- Phillip

President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

Wedgeman

I bought some 427 parts from Tom in the mid 70s,,,,,Super Nice Guy.... ;D

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: propayne on December 01, 2023, 09:17:20 AM
For what it's worth, I'll post all of the Bud Moore TA Cougar engine pictures that I have mined thru the years.

Here is Dan, Bud, Parnelli and Fran Hernandez at Bud Moore Engineering getting ready for the 1967 Trans-Am season.

- Phillip

Those guys are laughing about the big checks they're getting from Ford and Gurney's thinking how am I going to make this thing win.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on March 25, 2024, 02:23:24 PM
Quote from: propayne on December 01, 2023, 09:17:20 AM
For what it's worth, I'll post all of the Bud Moore TA Cougar engine pictures that I have mined thru the years.

Here is Dan, Bud, Parnelli and Fran Hernandez at Bud Moore Engineering getting ready for the 1967 Trans-Am season.

- Phillip

Those guys are laughing about the big checks they're getting from Ford and Gurney's thinking how am I going to make this thing win.
That must be a very early production car. The battery hold down J bolts are silver zinc. It wasn't long after production started that they changed the finish to zinc phosphate.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TA Coupe

[/quote]
[/quote]

Gurney is wondering how he's going to win when the car doesn't have the good TA intake manifold

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

propayne

From the November 1967 issue of Sports Car Graphic.

- Phillip

propayne

Testing to see how posting a photo goes on the updated forum -

- Phillip

Coralsnake

propayne

Yep - process is pretty much the same as before.

Thanks to the technical team!

- Phillip