News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1970 Shelby GT350 t

Started by Michael Lamkin, December 20, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Lamkin

Hello Happy Holidays...

Quick question, should it say Ford or Shelby on title 1970 get 350

Thank you

Bill

Quote from: Michael Lamkin on December 20, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
Hello Happy Holidays...

Thank you

Could be either, or, really depends  on the original titling state.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Bill on December 20, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
Quote from: Michael Lamkin on December 20, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
Hello Happy Holidays...

Thank you

Could be either, or, really depends  on the original titling state.
+1 . A short answer without elaborating is that the Ford vin number tells the story beyond any shadow of a doubt regardless of if it says Ford or Shelby on the title..
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

roddster

Short story:  Depends on who at the dealer was in charge of filling out the paperwork that the dealer sends to the State.  Could have been the dealer owners mother.

TOBKOB

When I bought my '69 GT350 the lady at the tag office put Ford Mustang on my title and she told me it would be less hassle with the insurance company than a Shelby. The VIN says it all . ;D

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

J_Speegle

Quote from: roddster on December 20, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
  Short story:  Depends on who at the dealer was in charge of filling out the paperwork that the dealer sends to the State.  .......

Differences can appear at the DMV also. Just depends on what the person working the windows chooses to put in that particular box and how many letters that choose to type that moment  ::)
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge