Author Topic: Lauren Fix on Fox and Friends  (Read 2308 times)

NC TRACKRAT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Lauren Fix on Fox and Friends
« on: January 01, 2019, 09:45:43 AM »
Just saw Lauren on Fox and Friends this a.m. introducing 2019 vehicles (but, Lauren, no Shelbys?). She knows her stuff and is a helluva driver, too. 
5S071, 6S1467

s2ms

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • 6S1757 Info
Re: Lauren Fix on Fox and Friends
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 09:21:52 PM »
Just saw Lauren on Fox and Friends this a.m. introducing 2019 vehicles (but, Lauren, no Shelbys?). She knows her stuff and is a helluva driver, too.

SPE,

Back to the intended purpose of your post...thanks for the heads-up, just watched the video. Too bad no performance cars were reviewed!

SPW
Dave - 6S1757

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 11:50:21 PM »
Thank you you as well.  I appreciate her discussions about the automotive world. 

NC TRACKRAT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 05:17:51 PM »
Thanks for bringing this thread back on track from becoming a "political football".  I wonder how many on the Forum recognize that Lauren and her husband, Paul are Shelby people to the core (Their daughter is named...Shelby).  Among other ventures, they own Classic Tube, have a couple of '65 GT350's, etc. and Paul is a very active, capable racer. Lauren grew up in the automotive world. Her father, George, founded Stainless Steel Brakes.
5S071, 6S1467

Sfm6sxxx

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 08:04:53 PM »
Thanks for bringing this thread back on track from becoming a "political football".  I wonder how many on the Forum recognize that Lauren and her husband, Paul are Shelby people to the core (Their daughter is named...Shelby).  Among other ventures, they own Classic Tube, have a couple of '65 GT350's, etc. and Paul is a very active, capable racer. Lauren grew up in the automotive world. Her father, George, founded Stainless Steel Brakes.

Stan,
Well said!  I have had the pleasure of calling Paul & Lauren friends for close to 40 years.  In fact, I had the honor of being Best Man at their wedding.  However, I will gladly acknowledge that Paul is definitely the better man on all the scales that matter.  It is for that reason that he is my son's Godfather.

Ford obviously recognized their brand loyalty when they were chosen to be one of the fortunate few round 1 folks that were given the opportunity to take delivery of a beautiful new Ford GT (black Heritage edition).   

6S1114